Monday, September 17, 2012

Spotlight on Elliot

Elli Dew is becoming a very sweet baby. I used to say she was my hardest baby, but that is no longer true at all. Now that she is able to self sooth with the thumb and blankie, she is a much happier baby. Let her have her thumb and place a blankie in her other hand and she is set!
Elli is laughing now. She has laughed in response to almost all of us now. I love my Elliot laughs.


Elli is the sleeping champ these days. She averages about 12 hours a night without waking up at all. She goes to bed at 6:45 and doesn't usually make a sound until I need to nurse her to get ready to leave for school. Yes, you read that right, I normally have to wake her up in the mornings. Just the other day, I woke her up after 14 hours of sleep so that we could leave for Reese's soccer game...crazy I know.


Elli, I eagerly await to see your personality shine through. Are you going to be the typical 'baby' of the family? Are you going to be a momma's girl or a daddy's girl? Thank you for being a great baby! I am smitten with you. I love that even when your sisters are smothering you, you only have smiles to share with them; you never complain about their desire to love on you all the time. I love you, Elli Dew.

No comments:

Post a Comment