Sunday, December 9, 2012

Smilely Elli

So, in response to the Christmas card, my sister asked me the other day if Elli ever cries. She said every picture she sees of Elli she has a huge smile. Here is a sampling of that awesome smile. If you make eye contact with Elli and say something sweet to her, you will most likely get this huge smile from her. 

I thought to myself as my sister asked me this question at 8:00 at night, and I couldn't remember Elli crying on that particular day. She grunts or whines, but rarely cries.... I am a lucky momma!




So at dinner tonight when she looked at us and randomly gave us the fat lip and then pulled out full on tears, I, like every mom would,  grabbed (nope not the baby)... the camera. So here it is Andi, a unhappy Elli.



How is she so cute even in full on tears?
Did you spy her two new teeth?

2 comments:

  1. why is she still so cute when she cries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara DeWees aka" Grandma"December 10, 2012 at 11:46 PM

    I don't think that I have ever seen a cuter crying baby.

    ReplyDelete