The company celebrated with a dinner for the employees at the Chop House by the RDU airport. The food there was WONDERFUL!!! My steak was so tender (I had to rush through it though, because I had a grumpy toddler). The best part of the place though was that is was next to an empty lot, which presented a backdrop for great pictures of the girls and me.
[caption id="attachment_495" align="alignnone" width="717" caption="This picture was taken by Brady"]
[/caption]Also, my sister, Daniel and I worked on a "birthday" cake for the celebration. We made the logo 3D of sorts. Andi really did most of the work, but we were there to support her. She is SO SO SO amazing what she can do with cakes, especially since this is just a hobby she has just picked up on her own and just reads on the internet how to do everything.
Also, all the employees got bonuses and one lucky employee won $2000 towards a family vacation! So the company also gave "birthday" gifts to all the children in attendance as well. Here are the gifts that Reese and Brady received:
[caption id="attachment_502" align="alignnone" width="717" caption="Elmo Live!"]
[/caption]
It was a nice evening to celebrate this significant milestone...CONGRATS DEECO!!!
what a fantastic celebration and a huge achievement for your father and his company. I know you are all so proud. Love all the precious photos you took!
ReplyDeleteAnd I received the gift of spending time with my family except for one son-in-law. I still love ya, Karl.
ReplyDeleteChristy, I just LOVE your hair that length!!! The photos are so fun and all of you look gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like it was a wonderful celebration! I love the cake that you all made, and the pictures that you snapped in that field were amazing. My favorite is the one of you and your two girls. Priceless! Congrats DEECO!!!
ReplyDelete