Monday, April 26, 2010

Just to hold you over...

I have lots to tell you about my recent trip up to NC and VA. But I am still trying to settle back into FL. So here is a mini post to hold you over while I work on blogging all the details of my trip.

When you are in the back of the house, using the restroom and your kids are out and about playing, then you all of a sudden hear a male voice, don't be alarmed, like I was...



It is just your 16 month old figuring out how to turn on the TV so that she can watch a little bit of the Today show...thats all!

3 comments:

  1. Funny! Al Roker is in da house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reese is like Caddy -- she needs to know what the weather is going to be for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Caddy teach her how to work the tv?

    ReplyDelete