I am going out of town, and thus the blog will be taking a break. My father's business, DEECO Inc., is turning 20, so I am going up to celebrate!!! I will update you on all my fun adventures when I get home towards the end of this month. Check back in a couple of weeks...
I will leave you with something to ponder however. Last night, the jingle from oh like 15 years ago came to my head..."Who wears short shorts, dare to wear short shorts, nair to wear short shorts...". Thanks to my sister for giving me the last line. Karl and I were debating whether it was a panty hose commercial or a razor commercial and Andi settled the debate by filling the the third line...
Now, for the next week and a half, everytime a commercial jingle from the past comes up, post it and so all of us can get it stuck in our heads..."You run, you jump, you slide, you hit the bump and take a dive...." Remember that one? okay your turn!
Have fun at the DEECO party! The Nair jingle that you remember was actually taken from an early 1960's rock & roll song called "Who Wears Short Shorts?" sung by the Royal Teens. I remember so many jingles from when I was a kid, but they are so old you wouldn't even recognize them, but you mom probably would!!
ReplyDeleteSara