So as some of you know, I am not super girlie. I wouldn't call myself a tomboy either but I am not into getting all done up everyday. For my first baby shower I knew I was having a girl but didn't tell people because I didn't want a bunch of light pink stuff. So how is that I have raised GIRLIE GIRLS...yes, that is plural. I have known for some time that BOO is girlie. But recently I am starting to see it more and more in Reese. Here is my latest example..
Lately after her nap and in the morning we place her pacis (a collection of 5) on the dressing. If she asks for them before going to bed she gets to pick one, then we place all of them in the corner of the crib (if you are wondering the point of this is eventually the collection will decrease in size). Here is the set of pacis:

You notice there is a red, orange, pink, green, and purple one. Well, this is always her choice!

SO GIRLIE
the girlie gene must be in that curly blonde hair
ReplyDeleteI think "girlieness" is definitely innate~ Natalie's favorite things now are pink princesses and butterflies! She came up with that all on her own:)
ReplyDeleteI don't know whether girly is innate but that has to be the cutest picture ever of Reese.
ReplyDelete