SO Dewy is seven today! So every year that his birthday rolls around it makes me think…
It has been seven years since…
- I graduated college
- “on my own” as an adult
- Karl joined the Navy
- of course that we have even had a puppy (dependent) that long
We love you, Dewy! We couldn’t have asked for a better “ first born dog!!!!
And as a side note I wanted to update two blogs from last week:
- It only smelled like oil on Friday, so luckily I have been very happy about that!
- And Brady has done WONDERFULLY with not sucking her thumb once since last Tuesday, Reese however has happily received her pacis back. We will try again next year. ;)
Happy Birthday Dewy!
ReplyDeletePS. Don't tell your other siblings, but we like your name the best:) He he!!!
Happy Birthday Dewy! :) I am soooo sad we had to say goodbye to Lucy this past weekend ... sniff!!! She's back in VA, living the high life with my sister. PS. We cut C's pacifier off on his 1st birthday ... then handed it back to him. He took one look at it, said uh-oh and handed it back! Never used it since.. maybe you should try that w/ Reese ;)
ReplyDeleteNina, we tried cutting the pacis (we just a few uncut ones hidden for our sake). It didn't go well at all. I think we did it at the wrong time. She is breaking all four of her eye-teeth right now.
ReplyDeleteAwww.. I am sorry to hear. But it didn't work for my neighbor either. Maybe girls are a bit different. I'm sure Reese will get over it soon though... and you'll know for the next one to start earlier :). (If it wouldn't have been for Sean I probably would have cut C's off at the 6 months mark.. hahaha)
ReplyDelete