Sunday, June 6, 2010

On any given Day

I get loads and loads of compliments about both of the girls hair. I usually can’t get through an aisle in a store without at least one person stopping me and commenting on their hair. About a year ago,  I had one person say “You must get a lot of compliments?” I said “Yes, why do you ask?” They replied, “You didn’t seemed to shocked (otherwise grateful) when we said something” So after that I have tried to make sure to really appreciate each persons admiration of my beautiful daughters. Well, I wanted to contribute this post to what I see on most days, that is when I don’t have their hair “styled” for going out of the house.

IMG_4951 IMG_4923 

To maintain their hair the ‘routine’ I have come up with includes using regular and leave-in conditioner at bath time. Also, every morning or if we are going out, I have to spray their hair with water until it is completely wet again then brush it out. Then lastly, scrunch it up with my hand to give the curls oomph. For Reese,  who plays with her hair to fall asleep, she wakes up from her nap with it a mess again, so I have to decide whether I want to ‘style’ it in the morning or in the afternoon after her nap.

2 comments:

  1. We have the same routine with Natalie's hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does her hair look this crazy when she wakes up in the morning?

    ReplyDelete