So I was just thinking back when I started this blog my sister asked me to make a list of all of Reese’s words she had since Reese was talking up a storm. Well if you clicked on the link you saw the date on that post was not even 5 months ago.
I thought I would list for you now Reese’s songs she can sing. In the last week or two, she out of no where started singing several songs. When I rock her to sleep at night now she sings me the lullabies!
- Rock-a-bye baby
- row row row your boat
- happy birthday to you
- baa baa black sheep THIS IS HER FAVORITE!!!
- If I sing the alphabet, she sings the part after ‘Z’
- Our time to sing together (intro song for kindermusik) this was the first song she sang in its entirety
I know the average person wouldn’t be able to understand that she is singing which song, but to me they are clear as day ;)
I can't get over what a little singer you have. Love hearing her sweet voice!
ReplyDelete