Yesterday the girls had their physicals, Reese for 18 months and Brady for 3 years. They are very healthy and right on development track. The doctor told me that Reese has already hit some 3-year old bench marks!!!
Here are the measurements:
Reese:
Height-31.5 inches 50%ile
Weight-23 lbs 13 oz ~40 %ile
Head- 19.5 inches well above 95%ile
Brady:
Height-36.3 inches 25%ile
Weight-29 lbs 14 oz ~40%ile
Head- 19.9 inches 90%ile
So I would have never guessed the outcome of the above %iles!!! Reese has dropped in her height and weight %iles but went up in the head. I am glad the growth has slowed down, because for a while she was catching up with big sis. But I thought she was higher compared to kids her age, not average.
However, I do have to laugh that both of my girls have “large”heads! I have always had a big head, and apparently the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Sometimes we have to pack clothes away as “too small” because they don’t fit over their head even though they fit everywhere else!
wow, what a great report on the girls. We miss them and you all very much!
ReplyDeleteWe have the same "large head" problem in our family.... If it doesn't go over the head, it gets put away!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for such big, healthy kids! Miss ya'll!