Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bradyisms: Chapter 5

I know this has been a long time over due so here, for your reading pleasure is a conversation Brady has with me today:

 

BOO: is Maddie having a boy or girl? (Maddie’s mom, Kristen, is due with a boy in Nov.)

Me: Kristen is going to have a boy.

BOO: So Maddie has a sister like me.

Me: No, she will have a brother because he will be a boy.

BOO: I don’t have a brother, just a sister. Maddie not have a brother yet.

Me: No, not yet but soon.

BOO: Oh, just like me.

Me: No, you aren’t going to have a brother soon.

BOO: You have a baby in your belly, mommy?

Me: No sweetheart I don’t.

BOO: But, I want a baby to play with.

2 comments:

  1. Well, what are you waiting for? Brady wants a baby brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it sounds like fun for Brady to have a baby brother :) !!!

    ReplyDelete