How'd I do? So cute! Can't wait to see your costumes!
PS. The Nats still want to do Peter Pan theme- They have decided that Nateman is Peter Pan, Natalie is Wendy, Samantha is Tinker Bell and Samuel is Captain Hook. Any ideas from the incredible Dewees costume shop?
Yay!!!! What a great idea! So....who will be who? Let me guess:
ReplyDelete-Karl: Cookie Monster
- You: Big Bird
- Brady: Zoe
- Reese: Abby Cadabby
How'd I do? So cute! Can't wait to see your costumes!
PS. The Nats still want to do Peter Pan theme- They have decided that Nateman is Peter Pan, Natalie is Wendy, Samantha is Tinker Bell and Samuel is Captain Hook. Any ideas from the incredible Dewees costume shop?
You are right! We are looking forward to the end of Oct.!
ReplyDeletehttp://barb123.smugmug.com/Other/Hallowees/13697609_2kEtb#1000918963_Sj4Dt
ReplyDeleteTried to upload a picture but did not see how you could do it. Reese is going to be a cutie.
I LOVE IT!!!! Great job mom!
ReplyDelete