So I have been looking forward to March because I have sent in my mind that would be the month I would do Brady’s spring clothes shopping. Reese gets the hand me downs. Well, the past week has been in the mid 70s so I decided to go ahead and get out last years short sleeved clothes and put them all out in the closet. Plus I figured this would give me a good idea of what all I need to buy…
Here is the girls’ closets after I brought everything out that would fit them again this year (remember while looking at these, I have NOT shopped this season)
Brady’s Closet…
Reese’s Closet…
Also note, they both have a load of laundry with the pasts week’s short sleeved clothes in it….UGH
First, how did this happen? Can you tell I love clothes and shopping for them…which leads me to my next point…I am somewhat depressed about the lack of need to shop for spring clothing in March.
Yep, I think they might be all set. Bummer! I love to shop for kids' clothes too!
ReplyDeletewow, you would be ashamed of K's closet. :) Looks like she has some catching up to do if she is going to look as nice as your girls :)
ReplyDelete