These videos are so good! I love her sound books, her prayer, and her songs! You definitely have a future singer on your hands! And I just can't get over how adorable she is. Super cute little girl!!!
PS. Okay, so I just have to ask: I've been trying to upload a video to my blog for over 24 hours now. Yes, it just keeps saying "uploading" but nothing ever happens. I am so frustrated!!! I see that you have yours through YouTube... Have you had a good experience doing that? Is it easy to then put in your blog? I'd love to hear your thoughts, because the way I'm doing it now IS NOT WORKING!!!! (Can you tell I'm a little frustrated?!?) Love ya friend!
Wordpress only lets you use youtube if you are uploading from your computer. I have had no issues with it. It takes about 5 minutes per video I upload.
[...] Tags: Brady and Reese, Education I have posted about Brady’s love at preschool before. SOUND BOOKS AND FAMILY BOOKS! So those links are from like 6 weeks ago. Well today Brady wanted to do her [...]
Christy,
ReplyDeleteThese videos are so good! I love her sound books, her prayer, and her songs! You definitely have a future singer on your hands! And I just can't get over how adorable she is. Super cute little girl!!!
PS. Okay, so I just have to ask: I've been trying to upload a video to my blog for over 24 hours now. Yes, it just keeps saying "uploading" but nothing ever happens. I am so frustrated!!! I see that you have yours through YouTube... Have you had a good experience doing that? Is it easy to then put in your blog? I'd love to hear your thoughts, because the way I'm doing it now IS NOT WORKING!!!! (Can you tell I'm a little frustrated?!?) Love ya friend!
Tara,
ReplyDeleteWordpress only lets you use youtube if you are uploading from your computer. I have had no issues with it. It takes about 5 minutes per video I upload.
Hope that helps!
[...] Tags: Brady and Reese, Education I have posted about Brady’s love at preschool before. SOUND BOOKS AND FAMILY BOOKS! So those links are from like 6 weeks ago. Well today Brady wanted to do her [...]
ReplyDelete