Sunday, May 29, 2011

Copy Cat

For Brady’s recital (I know I know I still need to blog about it) gift I bought her a dance styled outfit with cute t-shirt, tutu and leg warmers. Well the leg warmers were such a hit that Grandma bought two more pairs.

 

Well it turns out that Reese ended up falling in love with them. Reese had put on a pair for the second day in a row (all on her own). I was telling Brady how ballerinas use them and googled some images to show her. We came upon this picture:

 

20080213093759_leg warmers i

 

Unlike most other pictures, these leg warmers were bright colorful and striped, just like the pair Reese had put on earlier. After looking at a few more pictures, all in several poses, I closed the computer and went about my way. Then I turned around to see Reese like this:

IMG_4597IMG_4603

 

Somebody is very eager to be a ballerina. She thinks it is was too long until she is three and a half!!!!

1 comment:

  1. 1) that picture of that dancer is ridiculous!! 2) Reese looks like she cannot wait to join big sis.

    ReplyDelete