Monday, May 16, 2011

Sandwich Maker

So one day a little bit ago, Brady had had a rough day. Lots of redirection was needed. So by dinner I was I done. It was a night Karl was gone with a night flight and I had already started a simple meal for the girls to eat. Well after I announced the pasta would be ready soon, Brady proclaimed “but I want a turkey sandwich".” Normally I would say you have to eat want mommy fixes. But for some reason I said “then make it"!

 

100% by herself she did just that. Here is her result.

 

IMG_4341IMG_4343

 

I will say that made me completely forget about the tough day we had and brought smiles to my face. That is why I love being a mom, you kid can snap you right out of a bad mood that they put you in!

2 comments:

  1. Can you believe how independent she is?!? I love the look of concentration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a smart little girl who knows what she wants. Just like her momma huh?

    ReplyDelete