We got our family Easter underway by dying eggs the day before. Reese thought we were 'killing' the eggs since we "died" them. We decided to go simple this year and only do solid colors. I know that disappoints some of you (andi and mom) but gives them more to look forward to right? We used a mixture of white and cage free brown eggs, so we got several different beautiful hues.
The Easter bunny came over night and filled the girls' baskets and hide their dyed eggs. Here is Reese's basket.
and Brady's basket.
The girls were thrilled that the Easter bunny was able to make it to our house.
After the baskets were searched through, the girls ran off to find their 24 eggs.
Brady was an awesome sister today. She showed Reese some eggs instead of swiping them all for herself, this made me happier then I can put into words. And you can tell she enjoyed helping her sister out.
Then outside for springtime fun.
Which included rehiding the eggs for more search and find fun.
Well, hide and seek turned into crack and smash...but the fun was still had!
But again, my heart was happy. My girls cleaned up their mess...how did I get so lucky?!?!?!?!?!
Happy Easter to all!
What a fun day! Happy Easter friend!
ReplyDeleteThey look so happy. I wish I could have been there.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a wonderful Easter indeed! :)
ReplyDelete