Pensacola Beach has just built a BIG ferris wheel. It is called 360 Pensacola. The gondolas are enclosed and air conditioned...perfect! It was on my Pensacola bucket list (well, really the only thing on the list...not too sad about leaving this city).
This is our view as we drove over the toll bridge to get to Pensacola Beach. You can see the ferris wheel in the distance. It was overcast so it is hard to see.
The oldest and youngest rider in our gondola.
The iconic beach ball water tower in the background.
The view from the top
Reese loving it and taking in the views. It was windy that day and the swaying didn't bother the girls at all!
Brady posing for the camera
Me and my girly girls
It was lots of fun and we decided we will go again in the fall, when it gets dark earlier and see the sunset during a ride!
As a side note, I didn't let the 'issues' get me down about how to celebrate. Remember this post last year? At that point we were 10 months into trying to get pregnant, so of course I was wishing for that deep down. But I didn't let it stop me from realizing how awesome my life was then. I did think to myself, on this birthday I really do have everything I have EVER dreamed of...I really am lucky to have had and continue to have the best life I could ask for.
As a side note, I didn't let the 'issues' get me down about how to celebrate. Remember this post last year? At that point we were 10 months into trying to get pregnant, so of course I was wishing for that deep down. But I didn't let it stop me from realizing how awesome my life was then. I did think to myself, on this birthday I really do have everything I have EVER dreamed of...I really am lucky to have had and continue to have the best life I could ask for.
i love the outfits!! i need to go on the ferris wheel too
ReplyDelete