Saturday, February 6, 2010

Doppelganger

So recently on facebook, everyone was posting their "doppelganger". I found this to be quite amusing. I personally posted Amber Tamblyn who most recently known for her work on "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" movies.



Ever since she was on "General Hospital" as a child people have seen my resemblance to her. The only other celebrity that I have been told I look like was Katie Holmes when she was on Dawson's Creek. I never watched the show so in high school when people came up to me and said I look like Joey it threw me for a loop.

Well there is another doppelganger I would like to share with you. My daughter BOO has one on Sesame Street. It is a new character that they developed wihtin the last few months. Tell me what you think...







Bet you can't tell which picture is Brady and which picture is "Gone Again"!

1 comment:

  1. Was she doing her hood like that one purpose to look like 'gone again'?

    Sesame Street needs to calm down with all these new characters. I can't keep up. Although it is nice they finally got a pink monster. I would have loved Abbey..

    ReplyDelete