Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Safety First

So Karl's new job at the School of Aviation Safety may be my inspiration or is it Brady's cautious nature? Or is my overprotective nature that I had become stronger in me the longer I am a mother...ok so that is it... But yes,  my 13 month old and 2 year old have bike helmets! They don't sell them in their size; the smallest is 3 years. But since my beauties both have heads in the 75+%ile the 3 year size fits with a little tighten of the strap.

The ironic thing is when I got a bike when I first got married, Karl insisted that I wear a helmet. I told him that was silly for me as an adult to wear a helmet. He felt with my various health issues that it was best for me. Good point! Well needless to say I rode my bike with a helmet.

So Reese is in the pink dress and BOO has the blue shirt on. It is hard to tell in some of these photos.









Well when we were playing, I realized I may have taken safety to the extreme. In the picture you can see what Brady did on her own...

Brady put a helmet on her baby doll!


Hey, the saying goes "better safe than sorry"

No comments:

Post a Comment