So this post marks one month of the blog, and I have to make a confession... I am obsessed with the stats page of the blog. Okay, I know you aren't surprised, my math mind never shuts off. You would laugh to know that I look at the stats section for my blog everyday! I don't get exposed to math very often as a stay at home mom so I soak it in where I can. The stats page tell me random facts like which posts got hits on that given day. There is a line graph for the total hits for the blog for each day. I also find that amusing, my blog gets the most hits on Wednesdays...when I go wordless....what does that say about my writing??!?!? But also I average about 15 hits a day to the blog, so I want to know who is out there... so if you don't mind clicking "leave a comment" and tell me who is out there
KNOCK KNOCK....WHOSE THERE?
I'm Here!!!!! and immensely enjoying each blog and each picture. I have to admit that on someday I will have more than one hit to the blog.
ReplyDeleteHi Christy,
ReplyDeleteI am your mom's friend Sara (proud member of the WooHoos!). I love reading about your family & seeing the pictures of your beautiful daughters!
Sara Jones
Count me in!!! I love reading your blog and am so glad that you started it. Technology really does span distances:)
ReplyDeleteHi Christy!
ReplyDeleteI love looking at the pictures of the girls. They are so cute! I wish we lived closer so I could play with them!
C
BOO
ReplyDeleteBOO Who.
Why are you crying...I read your blog everyday.
I am here too. For the second time today. I usually hit you up once on the ipod and once on the computer.
I'm so glad that you started a blog, Christy! I love reading it!
ReplyDelete