We recently bought an dining table from one of my friends since our black table never really worked well in our current breakfast nook. We however don’t want to get rid of the black table since it works really well in small houses (like those in VB). So, I moved the table into the playroom and the girls now have an art corner, where they can color or do play-doh at their own liking.
They love having their own table!!!
So in honor of the art corner, I want to know if you can think like a 3 year old…
What would Brady say these play-doh shapes are….(scroll down for the answers)
1st picture (which Brady made all by herself) is a hot dog
2nd picture is birthday candles
3rd picture is a gumball
4th picture, well if you know Brady then this should be an easy one, and I will give the answer with another picture…
How many did you guess correctly? If wrong, what did you think it was?
I got the last one right! Number one I had no guess. It looked like she was doing heart surgery and I couldn't get passesd what I saw. The second one I thought would be someone's hair.. like taylor swift or ms. danielle. and the ball... i thought it was a ball.
ReplyDeleteEven though I have 3 year olds, I missed every single one! I thought the first one was a fish getting food in the seaweed, the second and fourth I thought were worm or snakes, and the third one I thought was a ball. Boy, I am a terrible guesser!
ReplyDelete