Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The things I learned…

by getting the worst case of food poisoning EVER!

 

  • I have an amazing husband (yes, I already knew this but he still amazed me). He took care of me and the girls and didn’t complain a single time. He even came home in the middle of the day on Monday to help out and feed the girls lunch while I napped.
  • I have amazing daughters (yes, I already knew this too, but they still amazed me). When all I could do to survive was throw dry cereal at them and water bottles then turn on the TV, they went with it. Reese even decided that Rice Krispies is good with water in it.
  • A house gets messy REALLY fast if you aren’t constantly cleaning up behind yourself.
  • Brady has a threshold of how much TV she can watch in a day. By hour 3 of TV, she asked me to please turn off the TV.
  • the hard but fast way to jump start weight loss, getting the worst case of food poisoning ever! I am now only need to lose 5 pounds to reach my goal, not 10 like I blogged about last week.

Boy, am I glad to be feeling better. There is still a lot to do to catch up, like put away the groceries I bought on Sunday right before the illness struck me. But I am just glad to be able to walk across the house without needing to rest!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you are feeling better. I wish that I lived close enough to help with those amazing girls when you are sick.

    love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry Christy! I wish we were closer too, so I could've had your girls over to play!!! Glad you are feeling better though!

    ReplyDelete