Brady’s latest obsession is puzzles. She is doing like 5-8 a day now. She is actually doing a puzzle as I am typing this post. She has two princess 50 piece puzzles that we mix together in the same bag and she completes both of them in one sitting. Here is a picture from yesterday morning, first thing after breakfast.
Yesterday, I had out a shirt for Reese and she kept running away from me, but there was Dewy (my velcro dog) staring right at me, so guess who I dressed…. Apparently Reese and Dewy currently wear the same size clothes ![]()
Last Thursday the girls went to the dentist. The hygienist gave the girls a glove each, man did that make their day. They have played dentist everyday since. I heard Reese calling “Brady, come here, Brady come lay down”. This is the scene that soon followed. Now, Karl and I have to be patients too.
That is hilarious seeing them play "dentist". Glad they had a good experience. :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Love the dentist pictures! And Brady, that is talent to do 50 piece puzzles that are mixed together!!!
ReplyDelete