I mentioned the puzzles last week. But here is a video of her doing a 24 piece puzzle that we bought only 4 days ago!!!!
For those of you with multiple age children this puzzle is awesome. It is three puzzles in one. Each puzzle has a different number of pieces (24, 48, 100) and once completed they can be slid together to create an overall bigger picture. It is perfect for us, Reese can do the 24 piece while Brady works on the harder one, but to them they are working on the same puzzle together! I got it at Target.
http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Princess-Panoramic-Puzzle/dp/B003NFH25K
They only had the princesses at my Target, but on Amazon it looks like they have Cars and Dora as well. I highly recommend this puzzle, great idea!
Wow! That is a great idea! I'll have to look for it at Target ~ I'm heading there today!!!! I love your recommendations, friend :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I just have to say that your title makes me smile! Reese's Pieces are my favorite kind of candy, but that was mighty witty for a puzzle post!
Love ya friend! Sure wish we lived closer! I can think of so many ideas for a homeschooling co-op between the two of us!!!!!