Sunday, June 5, 2011

Future Singer/Songwriter?

Brady has really gotten into singing anything and everything. She loves making up her own song. After dinner one night, she asks if we would like to hear the song she made up. So I grabbed the video camera and here are the results.





I love the inflection in her voice and also that she changes genres throughout the song. Also, my favorite part is that she goes out into the ‘audience’ while singing to hug her family. Yep, I’m guilty I let her watch the last few weeks of american idol.

 

Well, Reese still likes to mimic Brady so we got a second performance. I like the Ace bandage in her hand which makes her look like a little rhythmic gymnast.

 





 

Okay, so maybe they are future singers, but I definitely could see the songwriting!

2 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC! I too loved the fact that she acknowledge her family while singing. :) Definitely another Taylor Swift in the making.

    ReplyDelete