I know this post is LONG over due, but I was just making sure I had all the cutest pictures of the event…
Brady was in her first ballet recital May 22, 2011. She performed to the Toy Story song, “You’ve Got a Friend in Me”. It was a sweet dance because the costume included a doll that had on the same tutu as her, thus ‘her friend’. Brady loved getting to wear makeup and that may have been her favorite part. However, when she got all those flowers at the end, she had a huge since of pride on her face.
Here is a family photo before the big show.
Brady was lucky to have her Auntie Andi and Grandma to come and watch the show. Thanks for making the trip down guys.
This is one of my favorite pictures of my mom.
I will have to admit, I am proud of the bun.
Her favorite part…
Now time to go to the auditoruim.
A good shot of the matching doll.
Waiting backstage.
Brady was also lucky enough to have her BFF come and watch her.
Oh I love this! I love the bun, I love the costume and matching doll, I love the dance idea... so special! And so special that Grandma and Aunt Andie could be there too!!! Yay Brady! You are a beautiful ballerina!
ReplyDeleteThese are such precious pictures! I bet the dance was adorable!
ReplyDeletetoo cute for words is all i've got to say!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch great family photos! Wish we could have seen B perform.
ReplyDelete