Since basically the very beginning of the this pregnancy, I have been craving high quality Asian food. I tried to get some take out Chinese in hopes of satisfying the craving...no luck. I tried having sit down Thai food...no luck. I needed some P F Changs. Easy enough right? Not if you live over an hour and a half away from one! Well, my awesome friend, Kristen, organized our lady friends to have a mom's day out in honor of Elliot. HOW AWESOME IS THAT! I have an amazing hubby that let me escape for the day while I went out with my amazing friends that were willing to make the 3 hour round trip ride for some Chang's spicy chicken. I am a lucky lady!
I was showered with gifts that were all perfect! Much needed items for my new adventure in cloth diapering, mommy pampering, and memory capturing was all gifted upon me.
Thanks to my great group of friends for celebrating Eli Dew. It was truly a day of awesomeness.Since we were a few towns east of Pensacola, we decided to hit up the outlets and the gelatto shop. So we left our houses around 10:30, well the first time any of us thought to look at our watch is was 5:00...and we were still shopping!!!! See where the awesome husbands come in. We closed the outlet mall down at 6:00 and headed home. After all was said and done, I got home after 8 (yes, 10 hours later). Karl was so gracious to not complain, and actually brag about his day with the girls. I love you, honey!
As you can tell, I really had a BLAST!
What a fun day...wish I was closer to celebrate with you in person too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great outing! Sure wish we were closer and us MC girls could have joined the PF Changs fun!!!!
ReplyDelete