Sunday, February 21, 2010

Auntie Andi came to visit!

The best thing about having people to visit is it gets you out of the house. I didn't want to stick to my same ole routine while Andi was here so we made sure we did something everyday she was here. The best part about this was I explored parts of Pensacola that I wouldn't have otherwise. Quick synopsis of our time:
  • Thursday:dollhouse,  outlet shopping, Chick-fil-a, doll house


  • Friday: dollhouse, Pensacola's Discovery Gallery (children's museum), dollhouse, Andi and I had a sister date to dinner and movies after the girls went to sleep!








  • Saturday: dollhouse, Fort Barrancas picnic and tour, Reese's first trip to the beach, dollhouse









look at the 3 vertebrae Auntie Andi found on the beach!

Did you pick up on a theme here? You got it....lots and lots of dollhouse! Thank you Auntie Andi for coming to visit...we all had a blast and enjoyed exploring parts of Pensacola that we had not been to yet.

2 comments:

  1. Man, that Auntie Andi looks like a fun girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun time had by all. Reesie is growing up too fast. Can't believe the picture of her walking through the doorway. Nice find on the beach, Andi.

    ReplyDelete