Tonight during my Zumba class I had a collection of thoughts that kept cycling through my mind so I have decided to share them with you.
- Why do women wear their hair down while the workout? What function does that serve? Who are they trying to impress? And is it really worth being that hot to impress this unsaid person?
- On that same note, why the heck would you ever wear a thong while exercising?
- Standing near someone who smells like an airplane bathroom makes class seem like twice as long as any other class.
- Lastly, Zumba is pretty darn fun, you should give it a try if you haven’t already.
I so wish that you were here and we could do Zumba together. It is so much fun but would be more fun to do together!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I'm totally with you on the hair and thong!
Zumba is lots of fun! Totally agree on the hair and thong as well.
ReplyDelete