So here is my current baby bump picture! It is not the best picture of me... LONG busy but awesome DAY! But I wanted to make sure that I got my picture in on the correct day.
I also thought I would share the comparison to my previous pregnancies. This is Reese and the next one is Brady. I carried so small with Brady even though I still gained lots of weight. I also find it interesting that my hair is close to the same length at this point with all three pregnancies.
Now for Elli's big sister cuddle time. The girls love love love Elli. They can't wait for her arrival and ask if she can go ahead and come out. They both give her hugs and kisses at night. One night Reese even told Elli Dew she misses her. LOVE IT! My three musketeers.
I love the matching shirts for the girls. I was pretty excited they had them in onesies and big girl sizes. Reese has a second one that says big sis but she wanted to wear lil sis until the big day.
I have to add this...(edited from original), my pregnancy brain forgot to do it before. Karl felt Elli kick for the first time on February 1st. On that particular day she was doing some pretty violent kung fu moves so I placed Karl's hand on my belly. Sure enough she gave him a big ole kick! I have been trying to get the girls to feel it but they move their hand or get inpatient. Well finally yesterday they both got a little kick, I told them and waited for the excitement to follow. They both gave me the oh ok response and went back to their playing. Elli Dew, I love the love kicks you give me everyday!


You look fantastic, Christy!! And I absolutely LOVE the pic of the girls holding up the little sis shirt in their coordinating outfits!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see your bump in pictures! You are adorable!!! And yay for little kicks!
ReplyDeleteElli Dew is looking good.
ReplyDelete