Okay, let me confess, the reason I love it is becuase when she is saying it I am getting to have one of my favorite meals... ;) You got me...
Yesterday, we brought Daddy 'chick-a-lay' to his work. It was so nice to see him at work and meet a few of his co-workers. I wish we could do it everyday!
[caption id="attachment_353" align="alignnone" width="390" caption="Eating lunch in one of the classrooms...look at big girl Reese!"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_354" align="alignnone" width="390" caption="BOO checking her email on Daddy's work computer"]
[/caption]
We love Chick-Fil-A too! Probably our all-time favorite fast food joint! So glad you got to enjoy that yumminess with Karl at his work! So fun...
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!!!!! She is too adorable!
ReplyDeleteI am sooo guilty of encouraging those cute words they make up! The bad thing is we catch ourselves using them when talking to one another ... ;)! BUT, I really don't feel bad using C's made up words, b/c they're only young once (and growing soooo fast) and he already has a pretty big vocabulary (x2) .... soo there! :)