Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Trifecta

Karl has always been a great dad but one of the things I love that he does for me is bathing the girls. It is great time for the girls to bond with him and I get to clean up the dishes from dinner at the same time.



After the bath, he wraps them up in one of their fun towels with a hood. They have a few fun ones like a mermaid, kitty kat, monkey, duck, etc. They love running around the house in just their towels to come give mommy hugs. A lot of times Reese ends up with no towel on her head but just loves running around...



Well, tonight we were trying to get the girls into their PJs in Brady's room and Reese ran off (naked) into her room. By the time we made into her room to get her, Karl found the TRIFECTA!!! So the baby that had no diaper and that occasionally spits up if she has had traces of wheat, gave us the ultimate present. I will say it was the first time I had to clean up all three at the same time...

5 comments:

  1. Oh no!

    Bathtime in the Dew house is Daddy's job too! I love this tradition for all the same reasons you do:)

    And my two love to be naked and run through the house too! How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...I bet that was a sight to see. I am still so sorry about that wheat allergy!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] by both of them and we didn’t have to worry about cleaning up a piddle puddle. remember the trifecta?   Leave a [...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] me out of the house and I didn’t have keys. I felt like I was actually becoming a mom. Or when Reese peed, pooped and spit up on the floor all at once. Well today I had another one of those experiences. One of those experiences I have been waiting to [...]

    ReplyDelete