Monday, March 22, 2010

Five dollar footlong



Brady is currently singing to me, as I type this, "five dollar five" ...

You know that commercial for SUBWAY they are airing right now with the mermaid and the jello word "any"? Yeah, that really annoying one that is always on... Well Brady loves it. The television has been on a lot lately when she is awake due to all the basketball tourneys. So the commercial has been on a lot for her to hear. She can be in another room and she will come running into the room and say "five dollar five."  One day I was cuddling with her and she heard it come on and she starting kicking and flailing to get out of my arms to go see it...

Not a clue what makes her like that commercial... I oughta contact SUBWAY marketing and tell them they did a great job drawing in 2 years olds!

1 comment:

  1. Just think, if she watched more tv, she would be like your sister and know every tv ad song. And just like your sister, Brady would still remember them 20 years from now.

    ReplyDelete