Tuesday, March 23, 2010

break a bone...make a wish...

I got a rotisserie chicken about a week ago for the family. When I was cutting it apart Karl snuck the wishbone out of it without my noticing.



He was so excited to break the wishbone with Brady after dinner. Can you imagine the look on his face when I told him that you have to let it dry out before you try to break it...

So a week later after the bone marrow was all dried out, Karl explained the tradition of wishbones to his eldest. Brady says "oh." (This is a common reply for her).



Here is the resulting halves...





So I wonder what Karl wished for?

What would your one wish be?

2 comments:

  1. My one wish would be that my granddaughters lived closer to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a red wagon with a green kangroo in it using a computer

    ReplyDelete