Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fun with Grandma and Uncle Jason

Grandma came to visit for a week and Uncle Jason was in town for a few of days.  Having family visit now that I am in FL is such a special time, and the whole family looks forward to it. The time with Grandma and J overlapped some but there were nights that it was just one and Karl said he enjoyed the one on one time with them becuase he felt like he got to know them better and his relationship grew...

Here are pictures from our great time with our family...

[caption id="attachment_335" align="alignnone" width="390" caption="picture taken by Brady...but I wanted you to see the dress my mom made for Reese"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_336" align="alignnone" width="390" caption="one of Brady's favorite things to do with Grandma"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_337" align="alignnone" width="390" caption="Anti-wrinkle lotion...you can never start too early they say!!!"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_339" align="alignnone" width="390" caption="picnic in the front yard"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_340" align="alignnone" width="390" caption="Perdido Kids Park"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_341" align="alignnone" width="390" caption="the whole time Jason was here, Reese would carry one book after another to him"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_342" align="alignnone" width="390" caption="Goodbye hug"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_344" align="alignnone" width="390" caption="Engineers hard at work"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_345" align="alignnone" width="390" caption="cooking bacon and eggs...her favorite thing to do with Jason"][/caption]

4 comments:

  1. Brady looks so old in the second picture where she is standing on the stool.

    I love the dress grandma made on Reese. soooooooo cute.

    I am jealous! I want to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is amazing!!! Her sewing has me in awe over and over again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet dress that your Mom made! She is so talented. And yes, we definitely need to get Natalie and Brady together~ They seem like two peas in a pod! Anti-wrinkle lotion and painted on eyebrows to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures of Brady and I putting on lotion and my goodbye hug from Reese. I miss my two cute, sweet granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete