- 2/14/10: I went to get her out of bed, "mommy, I want lunch", Me: "you mean breakfast?", B: "No, I already had breakfast!" Me: "Oh really, what did you have?" Brady: "Yogurt and applesauce."
- 2/23/10: Pace was barking at the dump truck which lead to him howling. I went to Brady and asked her if she heard Pace howling like a wolf. She told me "There are no wolves in the house, they are only at N. C. State!"
- 3/1/10: Walking through Target and in the Easter section, she lights up and proclaims "Candyland!"
- 3/1/10: We were reading an Arthur book to Brady (her new obsession) and she saw this picture below, which we have read this book at least 20 times to her, so this isn't a new book at all...

Brady pointed to the Mom holding baby Cate and stated that the baby was getting "milk"....the last time she saw breastfeeding in action was at least December maybe longer... I couldn't stop laughing though because it caught me off guard while reading.
Both Brady's Mom and Dad are very smart but I think they are going to have to be on their toes to keep up with Brady. Just be prepared. You are in for an adventure.
ReplyDeleteI love Bradyism's. They are my favorite part of this blog. I can't wait until Reese is able to get all her thoughts out, you can tell she has a lot of interesting thoughts running through her mind too.
ReplyDelete